Enterprise Mobility Solutions
App designs for any mobile device require a fundamentally new computing model that recognizes the unique capabilities of the device, the mobility demands of their users, and the special restrictions for provisioning apps properly and cost effectively. All of this requires the development and management of more sophisticated and broad based mobile strategies that seek to deliver functionally complex and rich applications. In order to build these mobile strategies, some considerations may include:
- What development architecture is needed?
- Will users be restricted to the device or will a BYOD policy be adopted?
- How will you determine what software goes to your users, and how will you get it there?
- What will happen if the device is lost, stolen, or the person leaves?
- Which device platforms to use?
OFS can help you with all this and more. Please familiarize yourself in the next section “Platforms” and click on to www.ofsmobile.com for more information about mobile.
OFS builds mobile applications for iPhone, Android, Blackberry or Windows devices using the latest in mobile, cross-platform tools such as Rhodes, Appcelerator, and Phone Gap , as well as native languages such as Objective C and Java. Once a platform (s) is selected, our team can quickly produce a proof of concept app that shows your management what is possible and then move quickly into a true, production-quality deliverable.